Into the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan Camp

4 posters

Go down

ShadowClan Camp Empty ShadowClan Camp

Post by StarClan Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 am

The camp is protected by brambles, and the entrance is through a tiny path. There is hardly any grass, but the ground is muddy and cool. The leader's den is beneath the roots of a big oak tree. The warriors' den is under a bramble bush. The den looks prickly on the outside, but on the inside, it's lined with pine needles and moss. There is a smooth boulder at the edge of the clearing, which serves as a higher place for the leader to address the camp. Propped up next to this large rock is another rock, and it creates a sheltered cave underneath. It is the medicine den. Sick cats can rest in the ferns surrounding the boulder. There is another hollow shielded by a thorn bush. This is the nursery, and the thorn bush is protection.
StarClan
StarClan
Admin

https://intothewildrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp Empty Re: ShadowClan Camp

Post by Shadowstar Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 am

The clan camp was always one of his most favorite places, it was where he was born and raised. To simplify it all, he was at home here, and so he was relaxed, calmed and settled. He was cool and collected, nothing could change that about him so he would not try to change it. He found himself lounging in the leaders den, waiting for the right time to talk to the deputy and medicine wolf. He shrugged it off, there was no need to rush into a hasty decision, he knew that there was no immediate emergency to talk about, so for now, everything was at peace, as always.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpetal Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Sandpetal walked outside of the warriors den and saw Shadowstar. She walked over to him and nodded her head, " what are you thinking about Shadowstar." She wondered if the peaceful time right now between the clans would last. Her light brown fur shined in the sunlight. 'Hmm, it's a good day too go hunting.' She thought to herself as she heard the birds chirping and other creatures moving about.
Sandpetal
Sandpetal
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Shadowstar looked up from the ground he was staring at to see Sandpetal asking him about what he was thinking about. He had a small yawn to him, thinking still before answering. "I was just organizing things I have to do in my head." He stated, knowing he wanted to go visit highstones soon, but also knowing he had to figure out a good structure for the clan as well. They had an amazing deputy, and a leader, but alas, there seemed to be no medicine cat at the moment, and with that, Shadowstar was worried.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpetal Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Sandpetal sighed and went to go sit by Shadowstar. " I'm no just your deputy, I'm your friend too you know that right, furball." She said nudging his shoulder. She remembered when they were little. She had always thought of him as a friend. She never really knew how to make friends but some people in the clan she considered friends.
Sandpetal
Sandpetal
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Shadowstar stiffled a laugh, they were always friends, and she was a loyal friend above all. She was the makings of a ShadowClan leader and he was confident that when his time was done, she would make an excellent leader. "Not a doubt in my mind." He said, his eyebrow raised as he smiled. His grumpy self had a rare, happy side to it, and it was showing. "Come on, why don't we go on a patrol?" He asked her.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandpetal Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Sandpetal licked her pelt a few times before replying. "sure, what king of patrol? a border or hunting, or both?" she asked with amusement. she knew that something was bothering the handsome but grumpy leader. she laughed as she remebered when they were little how many she cats liked Shadow but out of all the she cats he never picked a mate. she herself didnt have a mate, but she just didnt care for one. "you know Shadowstar I think you would be less grumpy with a mate, you should think about it. im sure any of the she cats would love to have you as their mate." she said teasing him.
Sandpetal
Sandpetal
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by WildClaw Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:31 pm

WildClaw walked in to see ShadowStar and SandPetal sitting next to eachother.
He walked over to place his Fresh-kill down and swung his massive head over to shadowstar.
"How's everything ShadowStar and SandPetal?"

WildClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down