Into the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindClan Camp

5 posters

Go down

WindClan Camp Empty WindClan Camp

Post by StarClan Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 am

The camp is very well hidden, surrounded by a tangle of gorse. An old legend says that Windstar, the founder, scooped out a pawful of sand to make the hollow for the camp. There are no proper dens. The leader, apprentices, and warriors prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers. The leader has a den behind the Tallrock, but he never sleeps there. The Tallrock is a large boulder used by the leader for special ceremonies. The elder's den and nursery are dens along the gorse wall surrounding the camp.
StarClan
StarClan
Admin

https://intothewildrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp Empty Re: WindClan Camp

Post by Silverstar Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 pm

(Since there is two members of WindClan, we may start RP here.)

Silverstar sat on the Tall Rock, her eyes closed peacefully. She was enjoying the warmth of the sun, that shined openly in a cloudless sky. The day was warm, with a wind peacefully brushing her pelt. The young leader got up and yawned, stretching her arms, before settling back down, faithfully looking upon her camp. The leader lifted her head towards the sky and meowed, "Thank StarClan for this beautiful day. A sun shining bright, a breeze sweeping across the moors, lovingly cooling our pelts from the mighty rays of light. For the well pile of fresh-kill, for the sound of wind that makes up this Clan. Thank you StarClan, thank you." Silverstar loved giving out speeches. It made her unique. Graceful. A WindClan leader. 'I will cherish this day.' She vowed. The beautiful tabby sat up, admiring the camp. Admiring WindClan.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:18 pm

{ Brilliant, let's do this. }

Insanityclaw entered camp with a plump rabbit grasped in his jaws. Clearly the hunting had been successful for him, that couldn't be denied by anyone. He walked over and deposited the rabbit in the fresh kill pile with a sigh, throwing a glance in the direction of the city. "Bloody twolegs..." The tom muttered, before looking over at where Silverstar sat.

The leader had just finished one of her speeches, it seemed, or she wouldn't have been talking to the air. The thought of that would have made Insanityclaw laugh had it been any other cat doing it. A quick mental debate ensued, before he shrugged to himself and approached the Windclan leader.
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Silver had closed her eyes once again, allowing the wind to sweep across her fur. The she-cat then blinked her eyes open, turning and seeing her deputy Insanityclaw. The leader gave a slow and polite nod, before she meowed, "Hello, Insanityclaw. How did hunting treat you?" She asked, hey blue eyes gleaming. 'I am faithful for my deputy and warriors. But we are in need of queens and a medicine cat. No clan will survive without the two positions.' Silverstar snapped out of her thoughts, and turning back to her deputy.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Insanityclaw would bow his head politely, before raising it and shrugging. "It went well, Silverstar, I hope you had a good time doing...whatever you were doing." He answered with something akin to a chuckle. "I did a quick run through of the borders while I was out as well, didn't scent that any other cats had crossed." The tom paused a moment, looking unsure of what he was next to say.

"Silverstar, if you don't mind me asking, what did you first think when I entered the Windclan camp without warning or hesitation? I mean, it's rather unusual for some city-cat to walk into the camp with a collar studded with the teeth of fallen foes, right?" Insanityclaw spoke, Silverstar a curious look.
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 am

Silverstar looked at Insanityclaw with a 'What Kinda Question is That?!' face. But the WindClan cleared her throat and looked somewhat over her deputy's head.
"Well, when I was the deputy, Silverstorm, I was at first furious, sending warriors down to surround you. Your collar scared me. I didn't know if you were here to distract us while an ambush came in. I didn't like it. But after you talked to Windstar and joined the Clan, I  was still wary of you. But as I got to know you, I came to like you much better. So much that I made you deputy when Windstar was killed." She said with a flick of her tail.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:52 pm

"Oh, so those collars actually did scare other cats? Well that's rich, I thought they were useless and annoying." Insanityclaw chuckled, seeming legitimately surprised at that. "But believe me, if I had been distracting for any sort of ambush, nobody here would be alive, myself included. I never left any sort of fight unfinished, and neither did my acquaintances." He continued, before giving a shrug.

"But honestly, who would attack right in the middle of camp? The attackers have a disadvantage, largely so, in fact. Battles need to be thought of before they begin, terrain, weather, and the general health of the enemy need to be thought of before attacking." The slim tomcat muttered, sounding disgusted with the idea of an unorganized assault. "Anyway, thanks for the answer, that cleared up the question about the collar, which was what I was actually asking."  
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:51 am

Silverstar nodded with a smile. "That is true. Very true. No problem, anything for my deputy." She meowed, with another small nod.

(Bleh, lame short post. Couldn't finish it.)
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 pm

{ Eh, it's fine. I'm sort of having an IC argument with the adviser (deputy) of a fan-clan tight now, so my muse is flying all over the place. }

"If it were really anything for me, I'd rule the world right now." Insanityclaw chuckled, before frowning. "Well, not that I'd really want to. Nobody should be given that much power, and I don't consider myself a natural-born leader anyway." He meowed simply.
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Silverstar mrrowed with amusement. The she cat dipped her head and meowed, "No-one's a natural born leader. Not me, not Shadowstar, not Dracostar, not Whitestar. But you are a very smart and wise cat, I made you my loyal deputy for reason, did I not?" She meowed, her eyes gleaming. Silver then looked towards to empty shell where the medicine den is. "We just need a medicine cat..." She sighed, wrapping her tail around herself.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am

"I would imagine so, Silverstar. I wouldn't have been picked for being useless now, would I?" He meowed in response, his own bi-color optics getting an odd glint in them. "I'm here because I'm trying to make amends for past wrongs, that is to say, everything I did before joining Windclan. I had to start over by salvaging what was left of my pathetic existence."

"And yes, a medicine cat is something we should work on acquiring. They're not optional, after all." The tomcat agreed with a nod.
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Silverstar nodded, then meowed her response, "You've made a wise choice coming here, instead of living the cruel life of a rouge. StarClan is proud of your choice, Insanityclaw." The silver tabby looked around the camp. "So, shall we patrol the border?" She said, remembering the dusk patrol she was planning.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:34 am

"Ah, of course. Ready whenever you are, Silverstar." He affirmed, giving a curt nod. "Lead the way,"

{ Oh god, my own short post disgusts me. My most sincere apologies. }
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

(No worries, you're fine! :3)
Silverstar nodded, and looked out over to the ShadowClan territory. "We'll start over by the ShadowClan territory, going around to the RiverClan border, then to Outlook Rock to possibly see if any cats we missed had entered. Sound good?" She meowed, turning back to her deputy.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 am

"Sounds bloody brilliant." Insanityclaw agreed, a very serious look in his eyes now. "Let's get moving, and hope for their sake nobody is on our territory." He spoke, turning and making his way out of camp without another word. The tomcat would wait for her right outside camp, repeating a string of words in his head during the wait. "Four, I think it was...that was the first that they said..."
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Silverstar nodded, and looked around the clearing. Seeing a senior warrior, Blackstripe, she trotted up to him. "Make sure nothing happens while I'm on patrol. Okay? I want this camp safe." The black-and-grey tabby nodded, and meowed, "Will you be long?" Silverstar shook her head, meowing, "I'll make it quick as I can." The senior warrior dipped his head, and Silverstar moved on over to the waiting deputy. She padded up to him and meowed, "Let's go. We don't need anyone else to come." The silver tabby she-cat moved on, to the ShadowClan and WindClan border.
~SC and WC border~
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:01 am

{ Sounds about right~ }
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfeather Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Frostfeather slipped out of the warriors den sleepily, she gave herself a quick shake before beginning her daily morning grooming. After she was done she licked her paw and swiped it behind her ear and gave her chest a few quick licks before feeling content. She had to keep her fur neat and tidy because it was so feathery. If she didn't their would be fur flying everywhere. "Good morning!" she chirped happily prancing about the middle of the camp, her blue eyes brightly shone in the sunlight.
Frostfeather
Frostfeather
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:56 am

Silverstar entered the camp, a rather pleased expression on her face. 'No intruders on WindClan. Though I didn't get a chance to claw someone's ears off... but it means peace, I guess.' Silverstar dipped her head to Frostfeather. "Greetings, Frostfeather. How has it been?" She meowed kindly.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Sparrowflight came racing through the entrance yowling " SILVERSTAR!!! SILVERSTAR!!!" She stopped in the center of the camp, fur ruffled,she was covered in dirt, with scraps of grass and heather clinging to her fur, and she was out of breath. She had gone out hunting earlier, but she carried no prey....
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Silverstar whipped around, hearing her name called. "Sparrowflight, what happened?!" The silver tabby gasped. Her blue eyes were clouded in worry. She observed the warrior, and meowed, "Badger! Lead me to it!!"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Sparrowflight quickly whirled around and race out of the camp to where she had last seen the badger.....
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:
WindClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanityclaw Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:39 am

"A badger..." Insanityclaw muttered distastefully, eyes narrowing. "For the love of-let's just go, it needs to be either killed or driven off. I'd prefer the first, but some things are out of our control..." The tom meowed flatly, running after Sparrowflight. It was good that he was available, combat was something he excelled in, and in more situations than one.

And Insanityclaw had every intention to end this badger.
Insanityclaw
Insanityclaw
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down