Into the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Cookie!

4 posters

Go down

My Cookie! Empty My Cookie!

Post by Silverstar Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Aha, so you've stumbled open another one of the best of the best of the bestest games, no? Whoop! This game is super fun. It's the only game where you can god-mod. The objective: GET DA COOKIE.

Y'see, there is only one cookie left on Earth. EVERYONE wants that cookie. Some, like I, to protect it. Others to eat it. The other others... just to have it. People will do ANYTHING for that cookie.

Okay. You get that monkey business. Heres an example:

Me: I notice the cookie on top of a pedestal. I know the cookie isn't safe, and I run up, grabbing the sacred M&M chocolate chip cookie, and running off as security comes out. I epicly run out of the building, and board a ship to Africa.

You: Using my cookie tracker, I track the cookie to Africa, and I see Silverstar with the cookie. Hitting her with a bat, I grab the cookie while she's unconscious, running away on a cheetah.

~And so on. I'll start:

I see the final cookie, the last one known to the entire realm of life. I know it is. So I end up grabbing it, and I run off. I dropkick Shadow the Hedgehog, forcing him to use Chaos Control due to my epicness. Before he poofs, I grab him, warping me along with the hedgehog. After arriving on Mobius, I grin, before running away with an angry Shadow on my heels, before awesomely riding away on a dolphin to paradise.

Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
My Cookie! Left_bar_bleue100/100My Cookie! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Progress:

Back to top Go down

My Cookie! Empty Re: My Cookie!

Post by Sandpetal Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:17 pm

I see Silverstar riding off to paradise on Dolphins and i hop on a whale and follow. then i dig a trap and chase her, she trips on a rock and drops the cookie and then she falls into the hole. i then find a raft and float all the way to china.
Sandpetal
Sandpetal
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Before I fell, I managed to grab onto the edge, pulling myself out. Guided by StarClan, I found Sandpetal in China. I throw a stick of TNT at her, but I grab the cookie before the big boom. Stealing Shadow's fourth Chaos Emerald, I teleport all the way to Narnia.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Leader

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Following Silverstar to Narnia, I use a cave-man's club to knock her upside the head, and Silverstar  passes out, I then grab the cookie and hop in a spaceship, flying off to pluto!!! lol!
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight

Stats
Clan Loyalty:
Progress:
My Cookie! Left_bar_bleue0/0My Cookie! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by CatLover284 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 pm

I watch Sparrow take off on a spaceship to Pluto, I quickly follow with my own, and fire torpedoes, leaving her stranded in Space. I beam aboard, using a transporter, and take her out with a phase pistol, before grabbing the cookie, and quickly heading for Uranus.
CatLover284
CatLover284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum