Into the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderClan Camp

+9
bluechick5
lexidol
CrimsonPelt
PearlKit
Rainfall
Frostfall
Bonecat
Briarthorn
StarClan
13 posters

Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty ThunderClan Camp

Post by StarClan Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 am

The camp lies at the foot of a sandy ravine, protected by thornbushes. The camp is easy to defend and hard to attack.
StarClan
StarClan
Admin

https://intothewildrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty Re: ThunderClan Camp

Post by Briarthorn Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Briarthorn walked carefully through the entrance, two mice dangling in her jaws by their tails. She looked around before padding over to the fresh kill pile and dropping her kill down with the rest of it. "Thank you StarClan for a successful hunt!" she whispered. She turned away and began to stretch, a hunt at dawn always felt good. "Oh!" she had stepped on a stray leaf and it stuck on her left hind paw. She tried shaking it off and running around but the lead stubbornly stayed on. She finally tried curling forward and back to reach the leaf, it almost looked as if she was tumbling about like a kit.
Briarthorn
Briarthorn
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonecat Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 am

But little did Briarthorn know, she was being watched from the undergrowth by a newcomer. The strange cat slid from underneath the brush and brambles, and made her way toward Briarthorn. "Excuse me, um may I speak to your leader?" She flicked her sleek black tail across the dirt and then continued. "And where would I find him?

Bonecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfall Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:39 am

Frostfall pressed out of the warriors den with an annoyed shake of his pelt. Scattering the bits of moss that had stubbornly clung to his fur. Settling down beside the nettle patch he went about grooming his fur as Briarthorn came padding through the gorse tunnel. A catch of two mice hanging from her jaws. Her soft murmuring just barely reaching his ear. He faintly smiled but pretended not to have heard.

It made him smile to hear his clan mates be so thankful. Sometimes he found himself unable to be able to be so thankful. Finished up with his grooming Frostfall sat up with a yawn. He narrowed his eyes as an unfamiliar scent drifted to him. Frostfall quickly got to his feet with a growl as the sleek black she-cat approached her clan mate.

Furious at this invasion of their boarders he stalked forward a low growl continuing to rumble from deep within his throat.
"Just what is the meaning of this?" Frostfall growled glaring at the newcomer stepping between her and Briarthorn, "you have no business coming into our camp demanding to see our leader." As he continued to glare at the female he could feel the fur along his spine rise. Doing nothing to hide his hostility he stalked up to the female.
"What kind of mousebrain thinks that they can just wander into Thunderclan territory, if you had any sense you would have waited at our boarders," Frostfall growled.
Frostfall
Frostfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonecat Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:39 pm

The sleek black she-cat steps back with a look of surprise on her face, but soon hides it with a straight face. "I apologize for the interruption, but I have been chased in and out of territories all night and I just wish to ask for a place among your clan." She stands rigid, but her hair lies flat as she explains to the ruffled white cat.
"You see, I have been a loner for far too long and wish to find a purpose in life, not to harm anyone."

Bonecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfall Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Frostfall frowned twitching his tail as he glanced at Briarthorn. He knew she was kind hearted but she knew better then to let a total stranger walk into the camp like that. It was dangerous for the clan. Frostfall narrowed his eyes slowly circling the female, taking in her scent. She didn't smell like any of the other clans.

Then again he wouldn't put it past Shadowclan to try something sneaky, like planting a spy within their camp.
"Chased out, by whom or what?" Frostfall growled staring at her coldly. He didn't really believe her. At one point he had been a loner as well and had been able to defend a decent portion of territory he had called his own.
Frostfall let out a harsh snort "this clan has no need for lay abouts, everyone pulls their own weight. What makes you think that we're in need of such cats around here who laze about and put this clan in danger because all they want to do is hide in the brambles?"

Where was Silverstar when he needed her? He wanted her to make it absolutely clear to this stranger as to why walking into the camp was unacceptable. That and he wanted a good enough reason to bat this mangy cats ears off.
Frostfall
Frostfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfall Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:14 am

I'm new and I'm not sure what to do... so how do I join a Clan?

Rainfall

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlKit Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Walks into the camp eyes wide with confusion "where am I, where is my mommy" Pearlkit squealed.

PearlKit

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfall Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am

Frostfall stopped looking over at the small kit that had walked into the camp. He twitched his tail glancing at the she-cat. With a soft growl he slowly walked towards the kit.
"And just what is this, who is you're mother kit?" Frostfall murmured smoothing out his tone attempting to remove some of its edge. The last thing he wanted was to frighten the little kit more then it already was.

Walking over he slowly sank down beside the kit wrapping his tail gently almost protectively around it. He glanced towards the invading she-cat through narrowed eyes.
"Tell me little one, do you see you're mother here?" Frostfall asked gently looking down at the kit. He sat there letting the heat of his body soak into their tiny frame. Using it to both comfort and relax them. The little thing couldn't tell him anything if they could think or form their words.
Frostfall
Frostfall

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlKit Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

"My mommy i-i-s" Pearlkit stuttered she looked at the direction of Briarthorn. "Thats my mommy right there."

PearlKit

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonPelt Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Walks out the warriors den with his eyes and head heavy "I'll go out for an evening patrol I need some more warriors". Crimsonpelt looked around the clearing to see what warriors he would select. Then he caught site of an unfamiliar cat sitting next to Frostfall. He was ready to pounce when he saw that it was only a kit. Crimsonpelt paused for a moment, he knew that Frostfall had a thing for kits but never thought he would let a cat from another clan in the ThunderClan camp. He engaged the two cats in a joyful comforting way trying not to frighten the kit."Who is this kits mother cat, he looks to young to be away from the nursery." Crimsonpelt said in a humorous tone trying to comfort the kit.

CrimsonPelt

Back to top Go down

Post by lexidol Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:40 am

how u make character'

lexidol

Back to top Go down

Post by lexidol Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:49 am

NVM. im Carmel fur

lexidol

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechick5 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 pm

HollowWind emerges out the warrior cat den as she looks up at the morning dawn sun ''for once it looks nice in camp''

bluechick5

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechick5 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm

sees the unfamilair kit sitting next to Frostfall and pads over to him and looks down at the kit "so who is this Frostfall?"

bluechick5

Back to top Go down

Post by XxminnowxX Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:39 am

A new kit trots in looking shy and nervous,has deep hashes all over her body as her tail stand out like a fox.The shekit looks like a fox with her big ember eyes

XxminnowxX

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:07 pm

Bluejay padded in

bluejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonecat Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Bonecat watched as Frostfall's voice and eyes softened towards the kit. She carefully approached them and answered to the question after some thought.
"I have been chased out by other cats, some clan and some rogue. Although most recently I narrowly escaped a badger." She sat and twined her tail around her. " I will not be a burden to the clan, and I am NOT trying to hide in the brambles." She forced her irritation down.
"All I want, is a place to settle down, so I'm not constantly on the run from this and that. I will be willing to help with anything as long as I have a shelter over my head and a purpose to live towards."

Bonecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fogeyes Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:00 am

The grey she-cat bounded into the Thunderclan Camp. She had a plump crow hanging from her jaw. She dropped the vole into the freshkill pile.
Fogeyes
Fogeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fogeyes Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:02 am

Fogeyes narrowed her eyes at Bluejay. She padded over to him.
Fogeyes
Fogeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by WildClaw Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:53 pm

WildClaw walks out of the warriors den. He swings his massive head over to the crowd of confused cats.
He stalks toward them.
"What is the meaning of this" he questions ready to fight off an intruder with his massive paws.
"Frostfall, who is this your talking to and why is she in our camp?" He asked as he circles the newcomer.
"We have no room for new cats".
"Silverstar would NOT like this!"he says with a growl.
WildClaw was a respected cat among the clans. His massive body was a threat in battles and he was an amazing warrior.
Some cats suspect that he's not trusted, but they have no proof so he goes along trying to be higher up in rank.

WildClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonecat Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Bonecat glared at the bristling cat. "I am not trying to cause trouble, only to seek an alliance with which to join." She flicked her tail to keep the fur lying flat. "Can I please speak with said leader now?"

Bonecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down